Monday, November 14, 2011

Week12: The Painted Trees

It is getting cold, and it is the time to say good bye to summer.
One sign of the changing season is the golden trees. Leaves are falling down from the trees.
Before they fall, the green leaves turn into golden. How pretty and romantic is that?
Here it is.
The colors are so beautiful.
The thing is that it is a cold weather, but these leaves are warm color: red, yellow, orange...etc
So I feel warm in my mind, and it maked me calm.
I think that is important for people who have a lot of stress.
Even though I just stayed there for five mintues, I felt like I stayed there for five hours.
It was totally surprising me!!! How ramantic it is.

There were many people who like reading, chatting, and relaxing around these trees.
They know it was so comfortable, so they would like enjoying the atmosphere
rather than go find a coffee shop to stay.
I know they made a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment